My family and I checked into the Great Wolf Lodge on July 2. When we arrived and went to our room, we were shocked at the size of the room. The bathroom, is small and a joke. The bathroom door hit the bathtub. The sink was located by the beds. The hid a bed, was not comfortable at all unless you like sleeping on springs!
We went to the pool hoping it would be nicer, wrong. In the lazy river, there was a net to catch things from the water, bandaid, etc. Let me tell you, I wanted to throw up with all of the bandaids that we in the net...GROSS!! The life saving devices that are carried by lifeguards were ALL broken. I mean every single one that was being carried by a lifegaurd were almost broke in half. There is no way that these devices would save anyone! For the money that is being spent at this place, the equipment should be in perfect condition, especially when they are life saving devices!!!
The pool closes at 9:00pm. Which is way to early for what is being spent to stay here!
The next day, we wen t back to the pool and the bandaids were still in the lazy river net. I went and discussed the matter with a manager and was advised that they would have someone clean it. I was told then that they are maintained every two weeks. YUCK!! Two weeks of bandaids and gross nasty *** building...makes me want to throw up!
Basically, it comes down to paying for an over priced small hotel room and a nasty and gross water park. Honestly, it is not worth it and save your money!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Great Wolf Lodge Waterpark
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date November 13, 2014 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "Less than half a small bowl of mac and cheese for $4.59 + tax. No their fault. Its my fault so I will not buy it again!..."
- "I have some photos of my balding spots, my broken off hair, and the sores all overy head after using this product. As you can see from the picture..."
- "Rushcard has BY FAR THEE WORST Customer Service I have EVER experienced bin my ENTIRE life!!! In the past 48 hours, I have had to call 22 times!!! I have..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."