My family and I checked into the Great Wolf Lodge on July 2. When we arrived and went to our room, we were shocked at the size of the room. The bathroom, is small and a joke. The bathroom door hit the bathtub. The sink was located by the beds. The hid a bed, was not comfortable at all unless you like sleeping on springs!
We went to the pool hoping it would be nicer, wrong. In the lazy river, there was a net to catch things from the water, bandaid, etc. Let me tell you, I wanted to throw up with all of the bandaids that we in the net...GROSS!! The life saving devices that are carried by lifeguards were ALL broken. I mean every single one that was being carried by a lifegaurd were almost broke in half. There is no way that these devices would save anyone! For the money that is being spent at this place, the equipment should be in perfect condition, especially when they are life saving devices!!!
The pool closes at 9:00pm. Which is way to early for what is being spent to stay here!
The next day, we wen t back to the pool and the bandaids were still in the lazy river net. I went and discussed the matter with a manager and was advised that they would have someone clean it. I was told then that they are maintained every two weeks. YUCK!! Two weeks of bandaids and gross nasty *** building...makes me want to throw up!
Basically, it comes down to paying for an over priced small hotel room and a nasty and gross water park. Honestly, it is not worth it and save your money!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Great Wolf Lodge Waterpark
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "I recently had an issue with my intoxalock device. This is the third time this has happend in 9 months. This situation allowed me to start my car and then..."
- "I have some photos of my balding spots, my broken off hair, and the sores all overy head after using this product. As you can see from the picture..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."