3K views
1.5
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

We Had the worst Experience ever!!!On the first night we arrived we went out of the resort for dinner before leaving we heard a dog barking so we thought pets were allowed so we picked up our puppy to bring back with us when we got back it was late when we went to put the kids to bed the Bottom Bunk did not have the proper bedding nor were there back up bedding for the pullout couch in the bag in the closet, we were finally handed some at 1am whereby I made all the beds properly Which at $560./ Night I should not be doing this.When I spoke with the manager Josh the next morning with regards to having a dog in my room I was advised they were charging me $250 for the cleaning fees as for my issue with the bedding I was told he would have to speak to the housekeeping staff to find out why this happened.

He did remove the 250.00 charge off my room so he said as he was aware there was another dog on the property and since no one complained about my dog it was fine!! When I spoke to the housekeeping staff they completely agree the room was unacceptable and would tell this to Josh when I spoke to Josh again he was very upset that I had posted my opinions on a site that I belong to Entertain your kids on a dime. We never received an explanation or apology! We were treated like garbage we were basically told well that's the way it is The second night of my stay We broke out in a rash from head to toe I went to the front desk to ask for help and the female night manager threw the directions to the hospital that she already had printed on paper and told me I am the only one who complained of a rash so go to the hospital- What if it had been a contagious Virus?

She would have never known as first of all she never asked my name or room # and then when I asked when the WIFI will be working again so I may Google possible explanations she responded so eloquently " How should I know they r working on it". I was told by several other patrons that they had also called to ask the same question I understand they may have been overwhelmed with the same question over and over but not from me so why take it out on me? I did end up going to the Hospital to find out that it may be a reaction to chlorine or something I ate possibly! ( Thank God it wasn't measles or shingles because clearly your staff would not have cared or known).

The Last morning of I stay I went to Josh to ask him if we can have an extended checkout that I would happily pay for since I was at the hospital until 4 am he advised me "NO" we r at our quota for late checkout!! I am a single mother that saved all year for this trip and it was the worst experience EVER!! I am truly disappointed and cannot believe how we were treated, We were advised by fellow moms on our web site " Entertain your Kids on a Dime" to follow up with the head office and I will update them after I have sent this. I believe we are seriously owed an apology!

And I am truly heartbroken by the horrible exper.after saving a full year

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of great wolf lodge room from Great Wolf Lodge. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1200 and wants Great Wolf Lodge to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was management. Author liked the most housekeeping was awesome. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Great Wolf Lodge for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Great Wolf Lodge?

Comments

Maple, Ontario, Canada #1237576

Why would you bring your dog?You know it's against the rules!

If someone was smoking a joint in the Hotel, would you do it too?. The only explanation I can give for the rude staff is that you were rude to them first.

There are so many inconsistencies in this story.I would love to hear the other side of the story.

to Anonymous La Mesa, California, United States #1310839

Josh? Is that you?

Owensboro, Kentucky, United States #965276

You brought your dog because you heard one barking? What if it was on TV? It doesn't make it right, your an ***!!

to Carl Carrollton, Texas, United States #973719

Do I dare ask who would was to be home caring for the puppy before deciding to go get the poor thing and bring him/her to a hotel?